Stories from me you may have missed over the past week:
- You may have heard that the Seattle Sounders are going to MLS Cup. I’ll be there as a credentialed media member. I’ve basically cleared my schedule for the back end of the week to be available for all sorts of coverage. Stay tuned!
- I also pulled reaction from the internets to the Sounders’ upset win over LAFC.
- The Sounders announced that MLS Cup is an official sellout, and 69,000+ will be in attendance for the game.
- Both Brian Schmetzer and Garth Lagerwey spoke about the Sounders hosting MLS Cup.
- The playoff ratings have been a mixed bag for the league, especially in the early rounds. But the numbers have rebounded nicely since.